There are no AP classes offered at Pound.
Ap Cal is taught in Pound.. but the others you have an option of going to UVA wise and taking them..
There are no AP classes offered at Pound.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
When I was in HS we had AP English. I think once during that time period we might have had AP History.
Calculus was offered depending on if enough people wanted to take it. Same for physics.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
See but for a student to go to UVA to take a class, they have to leave school early for travel time and then travel time back. Besides the fact that is time that they aren't in another class, it puts them on the road and limits advanced classes to those who drive and those who have a vehicle. That's in a manner discrimination those who aren't able to afford a car.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
There is AP history, Ap LAtin, AP political Science, Dual Enrollment English, Ap Cal.. with the exception of DE English and Cal they are taught over the television(electronic class room) or as i mentioned earlier you have the option of going to UVA wise.. which is a treu bargin because the classes are free + you get college credit..
there you go...if this girl wants to go to medical school...she's got to take these classes...they're not offered at Pound...so what's she going to do when she applies to college and they ask how many ap classes she has taken..and she replies none...what are they going to say?????? oh i'm sorry...we can't accept you...everyone will have a fair opportunity to take these classes with consolidation
The electronic classroom was a joke when I took Latin. I do not recommend anyone utilize that.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Point well taken.. im not arguing against merging, as I said in my earlier post I see only good things from it.. in the perspective of the needs of the students rather than the wants
Having done the electronic classroom personally, its a joke. You may get credit for a class but I don't know if anybody ever really "learns" anything.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Exactly, My daughter will be entering high school in a couple of years and right now she will not be able to have the same access as students at other schools do.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
Bookmarks